Bekins Northwest/Olympic Moving Group seeks a HR Recruiter to bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement our team. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to fit and excel within the Company culture. Must be a professional who is confident and assertive in style, but respectful of others and great at building relationships. The successful candidate will be team-oriented and work well in a dynamic, high paced environment.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• Administering all aspects of recruiting, staffing and training processes.
• Job postings, resume screening, interview scheduling, reference and background checking.
• Build relationships with military, colleges, etc.
• Use Social Media presence for recruiting.
• Maintain Employee Personnel files.
• Records administration and development of instructional tools.
• Act as primary point of contact for unemployment claims.
• Manage L&I claims. Will be responsible to recommend measures to improve safety, reduce personnel risks and minimize workers’ compensation claims.
• Provide support to new hires as well as current staff.
• Develop training manuals and safety procedures.
• Provide primary coverage for all HR phone calls and email.
• Administer Health Insurance and COBRA benefits.
• Administer FMLA and assist with STD/LTD.
• Administer Company’s drug testing program.
• Experience in Administering 401K.
• 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in the Moving & Storage Industry.
• Detail orientated.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications.
• Well-developed interpersonal relationship-building skills.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Experience working with corporate and legal employment-related policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business or related field preferred and/or equivalent experience required.
Our competitive benefit package includes: paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage.
We take pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. The possibilities for our Company are limitless and so are the careers of the bright, ambitious team players behind our innovations. We strive to attract and train the very best employees and provide them with ongoing career development, benefits, and a path for advancement.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment.
We are a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hired
About our Company:
Established in 1903, Bekins Northwest has more than 100 years of experience in the moving industry. We continually strive to raise the standard to provide our customers with the best possible service in the moving industry. Our highly-qualified staff of account managers, movers, packers and drivers are considered experts in the industry. We proudly employ a professional staff of experts in residential moving, office moving, systems furniture installations, International crating, special products and corporate relocations. Many of Washington’s largest employers, including the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, University of Washington, Providence, Burke Museum and the State of Washington, have relied on our expertise and quality services. We are proud to be an Agent for Bekins Van Lines and their “customer first” philosophy.