Olympic Moving & Storage/Bekins Northwest group seeks a dynamic, high energy Customer Service Representative that is self-motivated and highly organized to succeed in our Walla Walla branch. Successful candidates will have a professional attitude and thrive in a fast pace environment. If you are detail orientated, have excellent administrative and organizational skills, you may be the perfect person to join our team!
****This position is a part-time position with the potential of going full-time****
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Performs administrative and office support activities for the branch.
• Duties may include fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets, filing and faxing. Extensive skills with Microsoft Office are required.
• Performs data entry and scans documents.
• Continuously promotes compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Two-year college education in business administration or other related field is desired, but not required.
• Equivalent work experience is acceptable in lieu of college education.
• Previous proven success in an administrative role and/or previous successful administrative experience in a moving and storage business is an advantage.
• 2+ years previous administrative experience is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Must maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Excellent research skills.
• Sharp listening skills and critical thinker.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Confident and personable.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Strong organizational, attention to detail and accuracy skills.
• Ability to self-motivate.
• Our competitive benefit package includes: Paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage.
Olympic Moving & Storage/Bekins Northwest Group takes pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. The possibilities for our Company are limitless and so are the careers of the bright, ambitious team players behind our innovations. We strive to attract and train the very best employees and provide them with ongoing career development, benefits, and a path for advancement.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment.
Olympic Moving & Storage/Bekins Northwest Group is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
About this Company:
Established in 1903, Bekins Northwest has more than 100 years of experience in the moving industry. We continually strive to raise the standard to provide our customers with the best possible service in the moving industry. Our highly qualified staff of account managers, movers, packers and drivers are considered experts in the industry. We proudly employ a professional staff of experts in residential moving, office moving, systems furniture installations, International crating, special products and corporate relocations. Many of Washington’s largest employers, including the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, University of Washington, Providence, Burke Museum and the State of Washington, have relied on our expertise and quality services. We are proud to be an Agent for Bekins Van Lines and their “customer first” philosophy.